My Loving Lately series is back! I haven’t been wearing much these last few weeks during my maternity leave. Not only is time limited but I am trying to soak up all the baby snuggles I can get! These few products have been keeping this new momma refreshed.
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In An Eye Cream. Eye creams are a hard product to love. There isn’t much out there that are effective for depuffing the delicate skin around the eyes. This eye cream has been one I have actually liked in a very long time. It claims to have “drop of light technology” and ingredients like ceramides, chrysin, licorice root, avocado, squalane that work to hydrate, smooth wrinkles and dark circles. I do notice it has made my under eyes brighter and moisturized. I can’t speak on the long term anti aging properties or decreasing puffiness.
- Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray. I wish I had brought this with me to the hospital. The aloe and rosewater helps keep me feeling refreshed and clean. Best believe that’s an amazing feeling after diaper changes and baby spit up. I spray my body as well as my face.
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara. I am taking a break from lash extensions and ran into this new mascara. I am usually loyal to my L’Oreal Voluminous but gave into the hype. This one gives a lot volume and length and I love the wand. A little concealer and this makes me feel a little bit more awake.
- La Roche-Posay Sunscreen. My favorite light weight sunscreen for the face. Just a layer of this before my walks with my little one. Seriously lightweight and the formula is not sticky. Good news is you can find this any drug store.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea 4 in 1 Setting Mist. This setting spray is suppose to be a primer, setting spray, hydrating, and skin refresher. I think it does the hydrating and refreshing well and not so much the priming.