Oh, Savannah! It was a pleasure to revisit this beautiful city. The perfect weekend getaway for some Q.T. with your girlfriends. Here are some must see/must do/must eat places.
1. Leopold’s Ice Cream. The famous Leopold’s! You can always expect a line out the door. We had to try the infamous ‘Tutti Frutti’ flavor.
2. Georgia Peach Sangria. We were walking around City Market and found a sign for Georgia Peach Sangrias to-go. Did not have to think twice about this one…
3. Shopping @ Broughton Street. A mix of local shops and your favorite well known stores. Broughton street is perfect to get in your shopping fix. Nourish is a natural bath shop and I love their soaps!
4. Chocolat by Adam Turoni. You have to stop here if you want to indulge in the kind of chocolate that melts in your mouth. You pick out the truffles and treats you want to try, just don’t get too crazy as these little guys run about $2.50 each.
5. Forsyth Park & Farmer’s Market. This is Savannah’s central park. On Saturdays they have an open market where you can pick up local produce and snacks. There was a stand selling fresh watermelon juice!
6. The Collins Quarter. No shame. I had to come back and take the girls here, I’ve been thinking about that Spiced Lavender Mocha since the first time I tried it!
7. The Olde Pink House. I saved the best for last. This was my first time at the Olde Pink House. Quite an experience to enjoy delicious southern food in a historic location.
What are your favorite places in Savannah?