I hit 24 weeks this week and so grateful my pregnancy has been pretty smooth! The nausea has gone away and I am certainly eating for two! Nonetheless, I am enjoying the changes my body is going through. It brings me so much joy to feel baby boy move. It’s a constant reminder to me that my life is going to change. That we’re about to start this new life chapter. When I am having a bad day his little kicks and movements comfort me that everything will be okay.
My body is changing and so is my skin. My skin type is normally oily/combination, but pregnancy has made my skin more on the dry side. I’ve had to find new products to keep my skin more hydrated. Here are some of the products I have been reaching for and a few pregnancy favorites!
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser. I am enjoying this cleanser as it uses French and Moroccan clay to remove makeup and oil. It’s gentle on my skin and the calming oils and vitamin C make my skin brighter.
- Derma-e Overnight Peel. I had to ditch my retinol cream (a no no during pregnancy) and be consistent with something that would keep my skin smooth and clear. This overnight peel with alpha-hydroxy acids helps exfoliate my skin overnight and remove dead skin cells.
- Caudalie Micellar Cleanser Water. Love using this to remove makeup. It’s oil free so I am able to use around my lash extensions. It’s effective, gentle, and does not dry out my skin.
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Moisturizer. This is my holy grail moisturizer and I continue to use it because it really is that good. It the perfect consistency and keep me moisturized without being oily.
- Shea Moisture Mommy Stretch Mark Body Butter. My favorite belly butter! No matter what the product claims… you cannot prevent stretch marks by using topical lotions. But I love the natural ingredients in this product to keep my growing belly moisturized. The scent does not seem to bother me either.
- Belly Band by Ingrid & Isabel. This belly band has been a life saver! I have been able to wear most of my regular pants open with the belly band holding it place. You can wear it throughout your pregnancy.
Hope you all enjoy my recent favorites. I really love doing these! Share below your must have products!