This much needed long holiday weekend allowed me to reflect on 2015. I came across the concept of a Reverse Bucket list floating around. Instead of the traditional New Year’s Resolutions, I thought it would be fitting for me to take a look back on the events that occurred over the last year.
- Career: I graduated from PA school!
- Made PA-C official: I passed PANCE, the national board exam, the exam I have been preparing for the last 2 years of my life
- Love, finally!: Planned a wedding and got married to my love of 11 years!
- Travel: Honeymooned in Costa Rica & visited a new city – Savannah, GA.
- Family Medicine: Found the perfect start to my PA career and am both enjoying and honored to practice medicine.
- New addition: Brought home a new puppy…Clyde, who is most definitely stealing our hearts.
- Finance: Got financially organized. Knowing where your money and investments is essential.
I anticipated 2015 to be the craziest year of my life thus far. I am sure I was running on pure adrenaline and all of this has just NOW began to settle in on me.