Sharing the kitchen is something Roger & I are learning to do, even after all these years. If there is one thing that brings us together, it’s our food cravings. A craving for tacos and on a Tuesday seemed like the perfect idea! If you are looking for a healthy and easy dinner here is our recipe for fish tacos.
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Cajun seasoning
- Tortilla soft shells
- Red cabbage
- Salsa (the chunkier the better!)
For the Sriracha Aioli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sriracha (or more if you like spicy!)
- 1/2 of lime juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Season tilapia with Old Bay & Cajun seasoning. Pan fry until golden brown.
- Cut up vegetables. Cut red cabbage and cilantro thinly, cube avocado, and slice lime.
- Combine ingredients to make sriracha aioli.
- Prepare your taco building station.
- Assemble your taco and enjoy! 🙂